If winter weather is forcing you to stay inside, then a vacation in Los Cabos, Mexico, is just what you need.
Get outside and stay safe with a holiday at Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences, located on cliffs overlooking Cabo San Lucas on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. There’s so much to do outdoors, on the resort and the area surrounding it.
Here are a few of the outdoor activities you can enjoy at this luxurious location:
- Hacienda Encantada has three outdoor pools and a hot tub, where you can swim, take part in activities, or simply sit back and relax in the sun. Vitamin D provided by sunshine is good for your health, after all.
- Poolside restaurants and bars let you dine near the pool in the great outdoors.
- A stunning beach is just steps from the resort, where you can lay in the sand and overlook the blue-green waters of the Sea of Cortez.
- Head to the basketball, volleyball & tennis courts for an outdoor workout.
- An all-new putting green and golf practice area is perfect for honing your game or having fun with the kids. You don’t even need golf gear, as you’ll receive a putter, a sand wedge, and 5 golf balls when you book a time at the facility.
- For those with families, there’s a Kids Club & Water Playground, so they can enjoy fun time outdoors as well.
The resort’s concierge service can help you book any number of outdoor activities in the area, too:
- Just steps from the resort is the spectacular Cabo del Sol golf facility, with two exceptional courses: the Cove Club Golf Course, a signature Jack Nicklaus design consistently ranked among the Top 100 courses in the world, and the Tom Weiskopf designed Desert Course. In fact, the Los Cabos area boasts 15+ world-class golf courses.
- The area is also renowned for deep-sea fishing, with marlin, sailfish, tuna and more.
- Snorkeling is a popular activity in the area, with the clear waters of the Sea of Cortez filled with sea life.
- Get close to nature with environmental activities in the Los Cabos area, like whale watching, swimming with whale sharks, or take part in a sea turtle release.
Rather than be cooped up indoors practising social distancing, you can enjoy all the outdoors has to offer. After all, it’s easy to social distance at the beach or the pool.
But whether you’re outside or at an indoor facility like the Fitness Center, you can rest assured that you’ll be safe.
That’s because Hacienda Encantada, as part of Mexico Grand Hotels, has protocols in place known as Casa Limpia. The health, hygiene, and safety program in place at the resort has received certification by the World Travel & Tourism Council under its Safe Travels protocols. As part of Mexico Grand Hotels, the resort has also achieved the Clean Point Distinctive Quality Seals.
So when you’re tired of cool weather keeping you penned up inside, it’s time to plan a spring vacation at Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences, where you can stay safe and enjoy the sunshine of Los Cabos, Mexico.